- Time for Tea – ‘The last stop for burlesque vintage and everything johnny’
- Village Underground – “Village Underground is socially driven, a charitable organisation and environmentally conscious. Commercial uses directly support the production of new creative work and emerging cultural practitioners. This essential balance allows us to act as a stage – facilitating a vibrant and diverse cross section of creative endeavour, cultural hybrid and artistic collaboration.”
- Black Rat Press – “Quality street art screenprints from some of the world’s leading guerilla artists. And Matt Small, who paints on abandoned fridge doors and stuff.”
And the new bands…
- Akira The Don – “Hip hop maverick from Anglesey”
- Kids love lies – “Hot to trot post-punktastica buzz pop darlings”
- Sexual Hot Bitches – “…not the most demure of bands, lo-fi drum and bass partners Helen and Anna (no joke) are responsible for such scintillating bursts of elector-funk as the charmingly named “Face Rape”” (Joxley MOG)
- Depot – ” We’re a young band from west london, looking for gigs pretty much anywhere.”
- Public Service Announcers – “Public Service Announcers are a young 4 piece band from London…set to bring a refreshing multi-coloured imagination back to pop music.”
- Royal Treatment Plant – “a bit like the cardigans with some throwing muses, pixies and yyy’s thrown in. and a bit like metallica. sometimes. well on one track anyway. that’s cause Tom is a metallica fan. anyways why we should we tell you what we sound like. come to our free gig this week, then you can tell us what we sound like. don’t mean to be rude, mind.”
- Ist – “Reviews compared the band to Syd Barrett fronting the Beatles, and the record built up a steady following of ´istians´ around the world”
- Minus IQ – Their sound is an enthralling mix of Rock and Electro, Dance and Indie. Their look is 80s with thin ties and glittery stuff and their songs explore the eternal appeal of sex, girls, partying and drama.
- Fighting Cocks – Essex’s premier Gypsy Hardcore band
- 5 minute pop promo ( accou ) – “Harmony drenched english countryside prog-folk’ used to be a dirty meta-word, but FMPP have sure cleaned up the house. Type it into the wonderful world of web these days and you’ll come across Five Minute Pop Promo.
Looks like it’s gonna be fun 🙂